TFW Brushless synchronous alternators
|Place of Origin:CN,Fujian, China||Brand Name:FILO,BOS-WELL||Model Number:TFW-100||Rated voltage:400/230|
|Motor:Brushed||Rated power:100kw||Rated frequence:50/60|
TFW series three-phase brushless excitation synchronous alternators by introducing and developing on foreign advanced technology of well-known alternators, are our newly developed products, The generator set by coupling the alternators with engine are mainly designed to serve as power generating unit in national defence , post and telecommunications, hospital, hotel, market and factory as electric appliances or standby power. The alternators are made as per standard JB/T3320.2-2000 and in conformity to IEC34-1. Being tested by national authority department, the alternators performance achieves advanced international level .The characteristic of alternators see as the followings:
1. Blushless, self-excited, insulation class H with high temperature 180, so can reliablly run in bad conditions .
2. Steel welding frame, casting end bracket, the alternators have two constrution of two-bearing and single-bearing;
3. Stator windings pitch is 2/3, the output voltage wave is excellent;
4. Fine dynamic characteristics when load or unload suddenly;
5. Generally the generators are two-bearing construction, also can produce for single-bearing construction;
6. TIF<50, THF<2%, the generators with high quality of AVR have excellent properties;
7. 12 leads are suit for different connections, generally the output voltages have: 400V/200V---50Hz and 480V/240V---60Hz;
8. The units can run at 50Hz and 60Hz;
9. The units can run at single phase by changing the output connections, but the power at single phase only is about 60% of three-phases power;
10. Standard drip-proof type is IP21, if our customer requires that IP22 or IP23 are also produced; But the power will be reduced for 5% at IP23;
The requirements for environment:
1. Altitude: not exceed 1000m.
2. Cooling air temperature: 258~313K(-15 ~40 ).
3. Relative air humidity: not exceed 90%.
|Model||Rated Power||Rated Volt. (V )||Rated Curr. (A)||Rated P.F.||Rated Speed (r/min)||Steady Volt.|
|(KW/KVA)||(Cos Φ )||Regulation ( )|
Update Date:2010-12-29 19:17:59